THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Under-17's

Just a warning that if the Under-17's team join us next season, us 'old-un's' might have to start learning 'text-speak' if they start going on the Forum !?

What do ya reckon Colin/Tem/Dan/Tom ?

I just found the following conversation on the Canvey Island Forum regarding their match against Gravesend last Saturday....

' I fink gravesend r gna wip yo ass on saturday coz dey rok n i'll b down da fleet end cheerin dem on coz since we gt our new manager liam daish we won most of our games.

' Ur gna lose so bad m8s.
I postd dat note bout us wippin ur ass n im frm essex, ye frm billericay, so u frm da same place as me so u iz jst dissin urself m8. Ye im frm essex bt i iz propa gravesend supporta watchin dem every match. so kiss ma ass m8 coz it looks like we won.'

' f u noticed how ppl who txt tlk have limited vocabularly and use words that they would not normally use such as m8, because day can.'

Re: Under-17's

Dat giza iz a prik

Re: Under-17's

Perhaps they would get on well with that Georage N'bogwou, his english was none too clever.

Lol, this type of language must be banned from the forum, the facking queens only, please.