THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
emales

Lawrence

me is still a wanting you two converse with me over the probability of a trail. I was not had a emale from yous to answer me remarks i duplicated to last massage to other club oficals and them has not bein intooch ither. if you need a conviction then you can allways telefone i current manager (+252 61 451299)and his verdict is i will soon dance on the biggist level, i want to play for manchester and i will be the best moveover from roy keen. if wanted i can pay not more than $400 for a trail letter of offering

thank you in forwarding

George N'bogwou

Re: emales

O.K.
Why not come along to training tonight for a trail ?
Last week we did the exercise where we all run round the pitch in a line, with the player at the front dribbling the ball, then the player at the back sprints to the front and takes over. I suppose you could call that a 'trail' ?!
We did that for about half an hour 'cos there were only 8 players there (as normal).
We then just got in a circle and passed the ball to each other for the other half an hour.
We haven't got a keeper any more so there's bu*ger all else to do !

If you've got any sense though, you will send me a text at 8.45.p.m. saying you are not coming because you got home late from work (i.e. at 7.00.p.m.).
In other words, eating, crashing out on the sofa and watching various cr@p on telly with the bird/wife/kids is what the rest of our players do every Tuesday night.

By the way, I won't be there tonight as I am working late, so ask for Trevor. He'll be in charge.
The rest of our Management Committee won't be there as they can't be @rsed.

Oh, and if you do come along, bring $400 with you, as that will do nicely in offsetting the £300 we have wasted from the Reserve Team non-fulfilling their fixtures this season.

Lol you missed out the part at the end where you say 'RANT OVER'.

It wasn't a rant at all, Tarby !
I was taking the p!ss actually !

Larrie

I fell that comprehend of my talk you do not do, it is improbably that i is cumming to train for a trail as me is not yet in the engerland. does the people called 'tardy' have anything to do with the manage of the club becasuse if thou canot rescue me then perhaps his will be able to. if requires me can post you videos of me playing any doing many good things with and without a ball sometimes i do it with the animals as well. what is your palce of live

Mr george N'bogwou

larrie

why is it that you id dissing the an george. if you think eye is poor after watching those videos as i sent you then fare game, but i can assure you that i pump harder than you think, i know that there was not two much screaming but trust me the people that was watching loved every minute of it so did those that was invloved. could yous ring my bell as we think you has a great shlong. From your picture on the website me and my boyfriends tink that yous look very much like the one that is booby charlton, i wish that you had a nipple o the top of your head so that we kan call suck on it and drink your milk. as you requeered I has sent you those pictures of me, some of me friends say see them you should not as block by the yahoo they may be. I look upawards to the trail that you offers when i *** close to you.

see youd in a phew weeks

George

who is this geezer? Jacko?

Not Guilty

Stu, the only ones I can think of that seem to have enough time on their hands to do such an elaborate and obvious hoax are Jacko and Muzza !

Russell insists that Muzza has never used a computer in his life, but it is definitely his sort of humour and he knows all about the African e-mails I get because he has been down the pub when we have read them out.
Is Del working at the moment though ? Maybe it's him (in conjunction with Muzza ?)

It can't be Simon though, as the word 'fack' has not been used.

Lol

I suggest that it is all printed out and the investigation starts on Sunday down the pub, I'm sure DC Carver will be able to shed some light on the matter.

Cheers

He probably comes from the Jasmine Allen estate.

Just a thought, but could it be Billy 'the bunter' Burnham?????

I was just wondering how far back the Forum threads go and just found this one...which will disappear off the 10th and final page soon, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Classic !

Just for old times