Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum

I (Chris Dunham) take no responsibility for the messages on the message forum.
As this is an automated script and at present has no validity checking, I cannot be sure what may appear on the board.
Please note the messages do not contain the views of the myself, merely the posters personal opinion.

If you notice any messages of an offensive nature please email me at

chridunham@aol.com

Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tommy Walker RIP

RIP my brother-in-law Tam, always blamed me for getting him into the Army; I always replied by pointing out to him that I'd helped to get him an Army Pension. Funny guy, sadly missed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Really sad news a nice guy and a good soldier. R.I.P condolences to all his family

Funeral will be at 15:00 hrs Friday 12th April at Greenock Crematorium PA16 8TY, all welcome, followed by refreshments at Greenock Police Club, Thom Street, Greenock PA16 9BU, to which all are cordially invited. Anyone planning to attend who have not already informed me please contact me on 07532132075 so caterers can be advised.

:cry:

Jim, don't know if Dave Parker informed you but myself,Jeanette ,Johnny Mellett,Dave Parker,and Tony Griffith will all be attending also Dave Allen,we will be travelling in two cars so see you there.
Derek Melia.

well done

Really very sorry to hear about Tommy, rest in peace pal.

rest in peace Tommy

TOMMY WALKER'S FUNERAL, GREENOCK 12 APRIL 2019

I was unable to upload a short video of Tommy's Funeral here, but it can be viewed on YouTube using search:

https://youtube.be/UHO6PDhy4U (CAPITAL LETTER O after the H, NOT ZERO!)

RIP

Here we go Jim and thank you for this