Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum

I (Chris Dunham) take no responsibility for the messages on the message forum.
As this is an automated script and at present has no validity checking, I cannot be sure what may appear on the board.
Please note the messages do not contain the views of the myself, merely the posters personal opinion.

If you notice any messages of an offensive nature please email me at

chridunham@aol.com

Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Scouse Cleary RIP

Jock Meechan
A pic of noel and Paul McNulty

\

image uploading site

jimmy green
What can one say, farewell to another fine soldier, one of those guys you can never forget. I always had a lot of time for scouse. He was sometimes led astray by Tony Mallinder and crazy Davies, all good friends. Some years ago we sent him a digital photo frame and Jim loaded it with photos of the Bty/Regt to help him in difficult times. I believe he died just a day or so ago and so as yet funeral arrangements are unknown If anyone is in touch with his immediate family then you might want to give them a ring.
RIP Scouse and condolences to all his family and friends.
Rip NOEL my sympathy to the family

Of course I know Scouse Cleary but unfortunately I never got to know him for one reason or another(different battery and age group probably). Nevertheless my condolences to his family and rest in peace Scouse.

so sorry tp hear that Scouse finally succumed to his ilness. Like all the rest gone before, will be missed but not forgotten. R.I.P Mate.

Sorry to hear about noel, he was a good little boxer. I remember once in Cyprus. He had to go into local bakery to skip and lose weight before a fight but I think he still one, my condolences to his family and friends. RIP my friend, you will be missed.

So sorry to hear about scouse I remember him RIP