Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum

I (Chris Dunham) take no responsibility for the messages on the message forum.
As this is an automated script and at present has no validity checking, I cannot be sure what may appear on the board.
Please note the messages do not contain the views of the myself, merely the posters personal opinion.

If you notice any messages of an offensive nature please email me at

chridunham@aol.com

Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
68/18 Battery reunion 2019

We would like to invite all ranks and their partner's of 68 Battery RA & 18 (Quebec 1759) Battery RA past and present to a reunion being held at the Crosville Club, Chester Street, Crewe, CW1 2LB over the weekend of 13th, 14th & 15th September 2019.
The weekend will start with an informal gathering at the above club on the Friday Evening for those arriving on the Friday.
The main event is on Saturday the 14th September 2019 starting at 19.30hrs until late with a disco, buffet and raffle.
We would be very grateful if people could bring raffle prizes to donate.
The cost is £15.00, per person. This needs to be paid by Saturday 27th July 2019 at the very latest. All payments of cash or cheque to be made payable to Brian Davies, 46 Crossway, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 4JW.
Please ensure you put a separate note in with your payment with your name and if you are bringing a guest with you.
Would you please invite your friends from the Battery to this event, also mention it to those who are not maybe on Facebook as it would be a shame for them to miss out.
If you require any further information please either post on this page or send a private message.
We look forward to seeing you there and having another great weekend!
Bet Davies
Dan Dalzell.

Re: 68/18 Battery reunion 2019

Sorry folks. Would have loved to attend the reunion as a 68 Bty brat but will be away on a cruise celebrating my 70th! Hope you are all keeping well. Regards Ralph

any hotels nearby or suggestions

Jimmy have you made up your mind about attending ? I have chatted to Big Jim about going !!