Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum

I (Chris Dunham) take no responsibility for the messages on the message forum.
As this is an automated script and at present has no validity checking, I cannot be sure what may appear on the board.
Please note the messages do not contain the views of the myself, merely the posters personal opinion.

If you notice any messages of an offensive nature please email me at

chridunham@aol.com

Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My recently created website www.cypruswar.com

Hi,

I have put together a Cyprus war (conflict) website made in memory of my dad David William Nicholas who passed away in April of this year, he served in the 42 Royal Artillery in Cyprus from 1958 - 1961. He constructed a website some years ago and collected many photos from his friends and comrade's whilst he was retired, some of you on this website may have had contact with him and shared your photos and memories with him. I have put together this site to continue to share these photos. If you or family members served in Cyprus and you would like to share your photos and memories on this website www.cypruswar.com please contact me on this email address stevenick25@gmail.com

Thanks
Steve Nicholas

Re: My recently created website www.cypruswar.com

Steve, I didnt know your Dad it was before my time from 66. Hopefully someone will remember him and leave messages.
I have looked at your web site especially the photos, good job mate. Hows about emailing me your phone number for a chat.

Re: My recently created website www.cypruswar.com

Steve I was hoping that you would have reposted mate !! I would love a chat so I will email my mobile number later today.