Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum

I (Chris Dunham) take no responsibility for the messages on the message forum.
As this is an automated script and at present has no validity checking, I cannot be sure what may appear on the board.
Please note the messages do not contain the views of the myself, merely the posters personal opinion.

If you notice any messages of an offensive nature please email me at

chridunham@aol.com

Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Frank Smith

It’s with great saddnes to inform you that Frank Smith passed away on Thursday 4 th of May 2018. My mum Shirley Greed had a phone call from his Margaret, Frank died of tumour on his lungs.
RIP Frank.

Re: Frank Smith

So sorry to hear of yet another Gunner passing. R.I.P. Frank.

remember him well-condolences to all the family RIP fRANK

RIP, Frank worked on the 18 Bty MT with him.

Very sad news, RIP Frank, condolences to his family members.

Spoken to Margaret Smith today, she cooping and is ok.Franks Funreal is on the 24thMay in Laartzen, Lower Saxony, Germany. More details to follow.

Paul sad news about Frank. I served with him in 94bty signals section in Lippstadt. when I awas arranging a 94 reunion in 2016 I managed to get his phone number but sad to say when I spoke to Margaret she told me that he had alzheimer's so couldnt chat to me. When I told all the lads they were devastated. I will let those who are not on here the sad news.
He had the strongest hand grip that I had the misfortune to feel now and again.
RIP Frank.

RIP Frank, Remember him well, he introduced me to the joy
of drinking a gin and tonic, he was a true gent. my thoughts are with you Margaret and your family