Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum

I (Chris Dunham) take no responsibility for the messages on the message forum.
As this is an automated script and at present has no validity checking, I cannot be sure what may appear on the board.
Please note the messages do not contain the views of the myself, merely the posters personal opinion.

If you notice any messages of an offensive nature please email me at

chridunham@aol.com

Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lt McNee Lippy retired Lt Colonel.

I received my copy of the RAHS 2017 book today, there was a Lt Col Andrew McNee at one of the lectures, thinking this was the same Officer that served with 94 Bty I contacted the RAHS Secretary to make some enquiries and pass on my email address. I also attached a photo taken at my 1967 cadre course in Lippy. Do you remember that one Jimmy you were the senior WO11 ?

I have tried quite a few ways of contacting McNee so heres hoping finally cracked it.

Re: Lt McNee Lippy retired Lt Colonel.

Chris Dunham
I received my copy of the RAHS 2017 book today, there was a Lt Col Andrew McNee at one of the lectures, thinking this was the same Officer that served with 94 Bty I contacted the RAHS Secretary to make some enquiries and pass on my email address. I also attached a photo taken at my 1967 cadre course in Lippy. Do you remember that one Jimmy you were the senior WO11 ?

I have tried quite a few ways of contacting McNee so heres hoping finally cracked it.
thats him, love the cadre courses

Re: Lt McNee Lippy retired Lt Colonel.

Jimmy didnt you just, I remember your swagger stick cracking highly polished boots and claiming it was shellack, one lad even cried and shouted that was pure polish !!!!
and then there was the highly pressed uniforms lying in a pile, Oh doesnt it bring back memories.