Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum

I (Chris Dunham) take no responsibility for the messages on the message forum.
As this is an automated script and at present has no validity checking, I cannot be sure what may appear on the board.
Please note the messages do not contain the views of the myself, merely the posters personal opinion.

If you notice any messages of an offensive nature please email me at

chridunham@aol.com

Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's the way he tells em!

Mick McCarthy once confessed to being hired to kill a cow in a rice field using two small porcelain objects. It was the first known case of "Nick-knack paddy whack".

Re: It's the way he tells em!

Re: It's the way he tells em!

Older folk have a different priority in life

A 75 year old is having a drink in his local when a stunning blonde enters the bar. She is so beautiful he can't take his eye off her and after a short while he see she has noticed his staring and approaches him. Before he can apologise, she leans into him and, in a sultry voice, says;
" I will do anything that you want. In your wildest dreams, no matter how outrageous or bizarre. I want £100 and I have one other condition!"
"What is the condition?" he asks and she replied; "you have to tell me what you want me to do in no more than three words."
The old guy thinks hard about the offer, then takes out ten £10 notes and puts them into her open hand. "OK! Now tell me in three words what you want me to do".
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|