Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum

I (Chris Dunham) take no responsibility for the messages on the message forum.
As this is an automated script and at present has no validity checking, I cannot be sure what may appear on the board.
Please note the messages do not contain the views of the myself, merely the posters personal opinion.

If you notice any messages of an offensive nature please email me at

chridunham@aol.com

Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
42nd regiment larnica famagousta 1960s royal artillery

Hi any one get on me for memories or friends of the 42nd regiment decilia famagousta 1960s royal artilery

Re: 42nd regiment larnica famagousta 1960s royal artillery

Its benny. Jock macormick tam powley??

Hi Clifford I take it you served with 42 the dates you mention ? surprised no one has responded maybe still hungover. I would love a chat so why not email me your phone number mate.

Clifford benson
Its benny. Jock macormick tam powley??
how are you connected to these gentlemen of the RA

Hi Clifford you left the message and then no responce mate !! hows about information as requested by Jimmy

Emailed my number sent mate

This page is just the best. Ive saw pictures of my mob and pat whittys grave. My best friend. Its saved me going to cyprus to see it i im 78years old now.

My friends

I received an email this morning from Cliffords son with his phone number so I called him. Cliff served from middle 50s to 1964 in 49 Inkerman Battery, he left as a Gunner. He played footbal; for both the Regt and the Army so that should ring some bells. Clifford is 77 and lives in Carlisle. I told him about this years 49 reunion and he sems very interested so will now place this on their web site message forum and face book page.