Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum

I (Chris Dunham) take no responsibility for the messages on the message forum.
As this is an automated script and at present has no validity checking, I cannot be sure what may appear on the board.
Please note the messages do not contain the views of the myself, merely the posters personal opinion.

If you notice any messages of an offensive nature please email me at

chridunham@aol.com

Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
message forum

I have just received notification, that the yearly fee for an "advert free" message forum, will need to be renewed 2nd November.

The OCA fund kindly paid last years invoice but I will not be asking again as the fund is now for funeral attendance only by the Standard bearer. (rightly so)

I will be paying it this year but it will be the last as it has increased to £99/yr
I reckon by this time next year the members using it could be smaller than it is now.
As for mose message forums these days plenty of views but no comments, I always wonder of these people are actually members of the Regiment or just casual viewers interested in army chat.

If you are ex members of the Regiment / Batteries please start commenting, or as they say "use it or lose it"

Re: message forum

Read the forum every day but do not always comment

I read the forum most days

I read and post every day and would be happy to contribute to keep it as it is.

Big Jim
I read and post every day and would be happy to contribute to keep it as it is.

Ich auch.

I read the forum most days, I’m willing to chip in when required.

cheers lads I know you are regulars. maybe next year we could have a collection will wait and see OK

Jim has phoned me to mention the changes in the message forum, I am presently trying to find out why the changes especially as paying for it. watch this space

instead of typing in what you see you now have to click what it asks for, this is only to stop a computer driven format from causing loads of crap posts for selling things etc. Its exactly what the typing format was for as well.
It wont stop an indivdual but they usually dont bother.

Ach so! :astonished: