Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum

I (Chris Dunham) take no responsibility for the messages on the message forum.
As this is an automated script and at present has no validity checking, I cannot be sure what may appear on the board.
Please note the messages do not contain the views of the myself, merely the posters personal opinion.

If you notice any messages of an offensive nature please email me at

chridunham@aol.com

Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jock Mather RIP

Sorry to hear about Jock,condolences to his family.at least Jim got to meet up with him very recently.

Very sorry to hear that, he was one of the good guys when I was growing up. Sincere condolences to his family and Rest in Peace, Jock.

One of the characters of 42 RIP Jock

Sorry to hear about Jock condolences to all the family Had such great times in Lippstat.

Very sad to hear about Jock's passing. He was my Signal Sgt in Lippstadt and although he was very strict he was also fair. RIP Jock and my condolences to his family

I attended Jock's Humanist funeral in Arbroath yesterday, learning many things about Jock's life of which I was completely unaware. My Helen's was also a Humanist service; basically focussed on the life of the deceased, with no religious slant.

I informed daughter Andrena of your expressed condolences, for which she expressed her appreciation and asked me to pass on her thanks.

There was a Standard Bearer present from the local branch of the Royal Artillery Association, which was a very fitting gesture and much appreciated.

RIP Jock.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

well done Jim, you represented many of us who were unable to get there. Glad it all went well

Would like to thank everyone who posted a message about my Dad. It was nice to see him remembered by some of you and I'm sure he would be chuffed. He is at peace now and back with my Mum(Annie) An extra big thank you to Jim for going to see him the other month and for coming to the funeral. Take care and love to you all xx

Andrena are you married to Noel brother of Shaun ?

Sorry to hear of jocks passing, remember him well 94/sigs sgt, also noel married to andrea, was my layer. M107