Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum

I (Chris Dunham) take no responsibility for the messages on the message forum.
As this is an automated script and at present has no validity checking, I cannot be sure what may appear on the board.
Please note the messages do not contain the views of the myself, merely the posters personal opinion.

If you notice any messages of an offensive nature please email me at

chridunham@aol.com

Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mike Carter BSM 94 Bty RIP

I have just spoken to Mary and unfortunately she advised me that after a long illness Mike passed away 11th February 2016. Mike was 87 years young and they had just celebrated 65 years of Marriage. Mary said that his Funeral service was well attended and there were members from his Army days there also.
Mike was my BSM during my time in 42 Regiment in Lippstadt.
RIP Mike.

Re: Mike Carter BSM 94 Bty RIP

I remember BSM Carter, not well, as I never served in 94 Bty but it's always sad to hear of a fellow Gunners passing. R.I.P. Mike. You are in good company.

RIP Mike

Mike Carter was my BSM when I joined 94 Battery in 1964.As a young gunner I was in awe and fear of him but he had my total respect.I always found him to be fair even when I crossed him,which was quite often.My sincere condolences to his wife Mary and may he rest in peace.End of Mission Mike.

R.I.P. SIR

It seems our regiment is re-forming in the big blue yonder.
No offence intended. Rest easy GUYS.

RIP Mike and condolences to Mary and family.

Sorry to hear this sad news. Lovely family , great neighbours and friend.
Mary take care and condolences to all the family.

RIP Mike a nice guy

Very sorry to hear the sad news about Mike, I worked for him when he was the RQ in Devizes, he was always firm but fair. My thoughts are with Mary and the family. Rest in Peace, Mike.

Sad news indeed. RIP

Image and video hosting by TinyPic