Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum

I (Chris Dunham) take no responsibility for the messages on the message forum.
As this is an automated script and at present has no validity checking, I cannot be sure what may appear on the board.
Please note the messages do not contain the views of the myself, merely the posters personal opinion.

If you notice any messages of an offensive nature please email me at

chridunham@aol.com

Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for lads who served 68 bty BHQ troop 42 field regiment in Hong Kong 55/56 sek Kong

Looking for lads who served 68 bty BHQ troop 42 field regiment in Hong Kong 55/56 sek Kong

Re: Looking for lads who served 68 bty BHQ troop 42 field regiment in Hong Kong 55/56 sek Kong

Joe, see my reply to your first post (just click on Reply instead of starting a new thread.

Re: Looking for lads who served 68 bty BHQ troop 42 field regiment in Hong Kong 55/56 sek Kong

Hi I'm very new to this would you be able to send me the infirmation again please the grandson has just explained how to reply with out starting a new thread

Joe, I answered in your first post titled "68 Battery Hong Kong 55 to 56", reproduced here:

"Hi Joe, I'm Jim McDougall who served with 179 Bty in HK at the time. I had a couple of pals in 68, Jock Rea and Terry Kelt, both NS men, but have a feeling they stayed aboard the troopship that brought us to HK from Korea .

Jock lives in Arbroath, but no contact details.

Terry: 01643-702733, i-kelt2@tiscali.com (no idea if still current).
and carried on to Blighty for demob
These photos may be of interest/help (click images to enlarge):

K 168

BP 165

Good luck!"