Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum

I (Chris Dunham) take no responsibility for the messages on the message forum.
As this is an automated script and at present has no validity checking, I cannot be sure what may appear on the board.
Please note the messages do not contain the views of the myself, merely the posters personal opinion.

If you notice any messages of an offensive nature please email me at

chridunham@aol.com

Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bob Williamson RIP

Well done Jim, it was a privilege to serve with him. I often wondered where his career took him, perhaps June can fill in the gaps for us
RIP Bob gone but not forgotten.

Bob got to RSM I think June said with 45 regt, didnt follow on to officer but left the Army. June said he was a very fit man and loved playing golf.

followed me around then, thought he would

For June Williamson. I have posted the very sad news of Bob's death on the 45 Regiment Facebook page and the tributes are coming in.

Tony Wilson

Sorry to hear the news about Bob..we were old friends in 26.If you are in touch with June..please could you pass my telephone number on as both my wife and I would like to get in touch with her. 07535001758
Regards Peter and Yvonne Heath.

Emailed your number to June, Peter.

Thank you Tony, June

Ii Tony,i am having trouble accessing 45 regt facebook, any tips? regards June

Pleased to see that people are getting in contact.Will contact you in a week or so in Bexley for a week forgot too bring diary with phone nos .Edna

June. I will get back to you. I live in Thailand so there may be a delay in any reply I send to you - I am 7 hours ahead!

June.

You should join 26 Regiment Royal Artillery and 45 Regiment Royal Artillery. On the top right just below the line of photos you will see "Join Group". Eventually one of the administrators will confirm. Good luck.

Thanks once again Tony, I have accessed 45! now going to try 26, messages very comforting for me and my family, regards June

June. If the messages are comforting that's great. Do take care.