Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum

I (Chris Dunham) take no responsibility for the messages on the message forum.
As this is an automated script and at present has no validity checking, I cannot be sure what may appear on the board.
Please note the messages do not contain the views of the myself, merely the posters personal opinion.

If you notice any messages of an offensive nature please email me at

chridunham@aol.com

Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sad news John Houghton R.E.M.E

John served with 68 battery in Plymouth Cyprus Pembroke Dock and Lippstat then moved on to pastures new and eventually retired as a captain. His wife Marge rang me to day to say John is very poorly in hospital very poorly indeed

Re: Sad news John Houghton R.E.M.E

I don't remember him but sad indeed.Get better John.

Martin thanks for posting this sad news in regards to John (Doc) Houghton's welfare. Quite a few of us know how John has battled his illness and by what you have said things don't look good at all. All we can do is live in the hope that miracles do happen and our thoughts and prayers have to be with John and Marge. All I can say is hang in there John we are ALL rooting for you and good luck. I will be in touch Martin shortly.................regards...........Prew.

Martin give my regards to John and hope all turns out we will keep our fingers crossed Jack & Hazel

Chick also says get well soon John. Chick is not on line at this time another week before he gets his connection back

Hope John recovers OK, great guy.

so sorry to hear that John is not keeping good, please let Marge now we are all thinking of him and hope things improve.

Martin-Both Sheila and myself are saddened to hear the news about John--a great guy and enjoyed his company--Please pass on our best wishes to Marge and tell her that we are thinking about them-and hope that things improve;;;