Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum

I (Chris Dunham) take no responsibility for the messages on the message forum.
As this is an automated script and at present has no validity checking, I cannot be sure what may appear on the board.
Please note the messages do not contain the views of the myself, merely the posters personal opinion.

If you notice any messages of an offensive nature please email me at

chridunham@aol.com

Welcome to the 42 Regiment Royal Artillery Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Albert Marshall RIP

Another Gunner has sadly passed away. He never served with 42 Regt but I mention him as he was my brother-in-law and was in the same boxing team with Chick many moons ago. His funeral is this afternoon. RIP Abie!

2003 (35)

Re: Albert Marshall RIP

Jim sorry to hear of the passing of your B-I-L and may he rest in peace in the huge "gun park" in the heavens.....another gunner passed this way.

Always sad to hear of another Gunner passing Jim. RIP

Gave Abie a good send off. He was one of those rare characters who was liked by everyone who met him. Afraid I got blootered.

Whats new!! RIP Albert

I am sorry to say I haven’t been on the massage board for some time, but thankfully Jim emailed me to say that an old friend of mine from back in the mid 1950’s has gone to join many other “GUNNERS” on the big GUN PARK in the sky. I tried to contact him a few years back but to no avail. I am still in contact with just two from 41 Field Regiment RA (1954) and the only other person I met from that regiment when I re-enlisted was Denny Foster,( What has happened to him? ) and as much as I tried to find others they seemed to all disappeared. By the way I hope you all have a great weekend come June