Return to Website

Horror Vacui/Caleb Muse Forum

A message board to discuss the vampire character Caleb Morley (from the ABC-TV daytime drama "Port Charles"),  other vampires in fiction and myth, the supernatural,  the arts, and various dark muses.   

Horror Vacui/Caleb Muse Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where are the vamps?

Where have all the vampires gone? Long time passing?...

always,

Juliet v~v

Re: Where are the vamps?

Hey Juliet, we're flying around. Had to get a new address, can't for the life of me remember the password for the old one and I got a new computer. Fanged wishes for you and yours in the new year and much blessings to my fanged lover and fanged friends.
Audrina

Audrina! Re: Where are the vamps?

Hey Audrina!

Good to hear from you! Yeah, I figured my fanged fellows were alive and well, flying around God knows where!?! :)

I tend to just fly in and out these days too. Glad to say bye-bye to 2005 and welcome with open arms 2006! Yeah! Gonna be a good year! Something I just sense is all. For you and all the fanged ones I wish the same and foresee such tidings.

I wish you, your fanged lover (woo-hoo!! yeah! :), and all, a very bloody good New Year, as well. May we drift together in spirit for an eternity of fanged good health, prosperity, and the promise of good howling full moons monthly! :)

Love Always,

Juliet v~v

Re: Where are the vamps?

yes, I forsee many fanged blessings as well. I so wish to plunge my 'fangs' deep into my fanged lovers 'neck' and if the moonlight winds are willing, we will share a bloody good New Years Eve.

Audrina/ Re: Where are the vamps?

I believe your wish will be true tonight on this eve of eve's! Your notes are filled with much happiness, which only brings a smile to my own face. I am very pleased to see such happiness in your words, Audrina. I mean that. I know you do. A fanged New Years to you my fellow vampress! And many more good ones to come!! :)

Love Always,

Juliet v~v