Gunfighters Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stuff

ITEM:
janefonda, 30 yrs later, are we supposed to take this
well monied woman's appologies re her actions, smiling,
clasping her hands, smiling---sitting on an anti-aircraft shooting platform and the symbolism
represented by that very action as re the downing
of the very pilots that we were loading ordnance to
make the mission????? I don't buy it!

Further, as NcNamarra went to the World Bank, so does Wolfowitz. Does anyone have suspicions re
these assingments????????

Talk to me if you have any feelings re the issue of
saying "NO" to the very people that preach TEAM playing while squashing conciousness and the dumb
following as regards right vs. wrong!!!

Indeed, there is right vs wrong; however, sometimes the enenmy vs the superiors is difficult to define. This is just one Man's
thoughts re a confusing situation as regards
taking care of business vs BS!!!!!!!!

If you think me wrong, say so! I've always
wondered "WHY" particular superior folks made OUR
mission much more difficult than it needed to be. Be assured, I often wondered who the real bad guys were!

The stones with which we speak from did end w/ the military! Think of the work world and the job that you/ I may just wanted to keep
except for a supervisor that had no flexibility. Think it through, for if I'm full of SH@#$%^&*(TTTTTTT let me know...........
After-all, we're talking about the freedoms that we went over there for, then without the freedom of conscience to speak our mind's feelings, what was the use???????????????

Bless you, the BROTHERS & SISTERS that were there! ED BURCHARD

Re: Stuff

Hey Ed! I agree with all that you posted here at the forum...I was a 46250 assigned to a munitions load crew while at DaNang AB, 71-72. Experienced several 122 rocket attacks especially during the Easter Offensive of 72...same year that Hanoi Jane made her infamous trip to North Vietnam...woman should have been tried for treason! We continued the bombing of North Vietnam where we essentially brought those cowards to their knees, but the bleeding hearts of those idiot liberals back home convinced "Tricky Dicky" to halt the bombing...we had them and they know it! ****** me off something terrible, if you know what I mean. Anyway, I do share you views, bro...good to hear from you...by the way, I'm looking for Al Lopez, Richard Norton from Michigan, and the rest of the gang of the mighty 366th...take care and a strong salute to all my brothers for a job well done! Willie Flores from San Diego, California

Re: Re: Stuff

Willie:
I hope I have your address mail correct re my response
to get to you. My readings thru the site registers your name in my grey matter. I've recently taken on
the task of answering e-mails. Paeticularly as Gordy
is very busy and needs some help, so I was happy to
assisit as re the site. If you care to keep in touch,
you know where to get ahold of me. If you visit the 366th MMS site, as regards the photo album, war stories, mail, etc... you can decide whether or not
you might like to keep in touch. Should you decide to
do so, WELCOME BROTHER and send a message! Ed Burchard

Re: Re: Re: Stuff

Hey Ed! For sure...stay in touch and I'll do the same. Yea, I can understand what a task it is for Gordy to keep this site going...good thing he has your help.
Take care Ed...welcome home to you too, and a great job you did for your country and the USAF, bro!
Just another wingnut, 46250,
Willie

Re: Re: Stuff

Served at Da Nang jan. 72 thru jan 73. Was a 46250.Interested in contacting anyone that was in the 6498 MMS.