NACLI DISCUSSION FORUM

​​​​​​​

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

NACLI DISCUSSION FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Observances for November 2022

So we all have a lot to be thankful for. For me, it is having my husband with me yet another year. Following his bought with COVID in 2021 which made him very weak, we have gone through several hospitalizations. Hopefully we will make it to our 50th Anniversary this April and beyond.

What do you have that you should be thankful for? God Bless you all this THanksgiving week and beyond!
|
Also, thanks for all the prayers that were send our way so we could get to this point of enjoying another Thanksgiving together with our children & grandchildren!

Pat

Happy Thanksgiving

FOR MORE ABOUT NOVEMBER OBSERVANCES, CHECK OUT Holidays & Observances.com

Re: Observances for November 2022

I to am thankful to God and for all the advances in modern medicine that offer my husband and I another year together (63 so far). It is a little late for Thanksgiving but we were thrilled to have both our daughters and all 4 grandchildren together for the first time in about 5 years. We actually were able to celebrate in person having tested ourselves for Covid on Thursday morning and texted photos of our results to each other.

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and have a blessed and peaceful upcoming Holiday Season.