Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
thanks

Thanks you guys, for all your kind words and thoughts. It's been a rough couple of weeks and it's nice to know that though we've never "met" that there are people who care.

To be more accurate, my dad's cancer had spread to his liver, gallbladder, pancreas, and eyes. The doctors say had he lived, he probably would have gone blind within the month. I am fortunate in that he didn't suffer, he literally knew he had cancer for like 18 hours before he passed. I just wish I would have been able to see him once more. I found out he passed while I was at the ticket counter at JFK to fly home.

No one knew how sick he was, not even the doctors.

To put it in reference to Andy, it makes me believe that maybe Andy really has gone, and he knew he was leaving us and set up this really great joke to keep everyone guessing. I never really believed that he was gone, but it's now easier to believe.

But again-- thanks you guys. It really means a lot to me.

- jana

Re: thanks

I still hate to hear about your dad. Even though I've never met you, I care for you more than the average Joe I bump into on the street. Take care. You're post gives me that extra boost I need to quit smoking - I am still fairly young so I better stop now before it becomes too impossible.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Jana. You're going through something so terrible, most people can't grasp it unless they've been down that road. I haven't but just reading about you and your famile's plight, right now is getting me a little misty-eyed.

As for Andy Kaufman, I still truly believe he's alive and kicking. I don't think if he were really sick he'd want people to believe he were dying. I also think Bob Zmuda and Lynne know a lot more than they lead on.