Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rob....

Will,

I erased your second message here because what you said to Sara was completely uncalled-for.

To respond to this part....

"Subject: Re: Re: Rob....
Name: Will White
Date Posted: Aug 5, 06 - 9:25 PM
IP Address: 4.240.159.111
As for you, Rob. I think you're a fraud. Nothing more, nothing less. A mere fraud. Your pathetic gimmick ain't funny no more, bud. Where are Andy's fans. Where the hell are you? Your falling out with www.andykaufmanlives.com is mere bull****."

The only thing I've posted here recently, probably within the past two months or so, was my message to Jana in the previous message thread.

I'm not "gimmicking" anything here. My life is going along quite busily, and I find just enough time to look in on the boards and see if there is anything interesting. Lately, there really hasn't been, and I'm not sitting here about to take any responsibility for that. I tried to become involved a while back to help with that problem, but I can't worry about it much more than anyone else. If they don't want to post except for once in a while, cool. I'm surprised anyone else still looks in. The other board allows and supports false messages posted in my name, so why would I care to post in such an unfriendly environment?

Your message wondering where the fans are... don't ask me, ask them. If you were truly interested, enough of them posted their emails over time, you could surely send them a note instead of complaining about their absence here. I am still paying about $7.00 a month to maintain this board, and it is here for the time being if people care to use it.

If you wanted to, you could probably come by my house, send me mail, maybe even try calling me. You can view my profile on MySpace and Match.com because my life is pretty much an open book where the internet is concerned, and others see this as something they can exploit. I don't care. If an errant Andy Kaufman fan stopped by my place wanting to talk, I'd probably talk to him or her. If they called that number, they probably wouldn't have any luck though, because I only use it for the internet these days.

I don't see why that person thinks it's amusing to post under my name, but it impacts me very little. It just continues to prove to me, and perhaps to others, the true colors of whoever is running the so-called "AndyKaufmanLives" site. I am hijinking nothing. AKLives has offered nothing of value to anyone who cared enough to follow it, and in my opinion, it has become more of a *******ization of his memory rather than any form of a tribute to it.

I did get a slight chuckle out of the adjusted photos of me, like the one with the ripped-open shirt with the chest hair painted in, and especially the one where he planted the same hat Fergie is wearing on my own head. At least there is an iota of creativity involved there.

If you or anyone ever felt I was collaborating with that site, this is a product of your imagination, because I have never, ever presented myself as being involved with it. I did support its efforts as something I thought to be positive at one time, as did many others.

My personal information, if you're interested, can be found quite easily. Simply go into Google and type in the word "Raaawb." There you'll find a number of things I've posted in the past, and you can even find my actual name, and a profile in another place which says the city I live in. If you then take that and search the name and city on Google, it provides you my listing in the white pages with my address and phone number. Clever, huh? You didn't need Winston Bumblebee to provide that for you.

By the way, I'm not working at the charity for the blind anymore. I was there for six years up until last year. If this was a friendlier environment, I'd probably share what I'm doing now to earn a living, but of course I see no need to do so.

I do hope that, like me, some of the other friends I've met on these boards still look in from time to time, and I wish them all well. I even wish you well, for even with your occasional outbursts, at least you seem a friendly presence for the most part. But I still don't like seeing you post stuff like you did to Sara. She's been around perhaps longer than any of the rest of us in this community and she is one of the most supportive people who have posted here.

As for me, I'm basically done trying to "save" the Andy Kaufman fan community. It appears it isn't worth the trouble if there ends up being more negative crap than sincere discussion about whatever under the sun people feel like talking about.

Anyway, I hope that this answers some of your asked, and unasked, questions.

Take care all

-- Rob

Re: Re: Rob....

Good to read that message from you Rob. I feel the same. It seems like the gang will post when it means something and has some substance and sincerity, like the recent messages to jana. I wish you well too.

Re: Re: Rob....

Thanks Rob, I appreciate it. I strongly object to Will's comment that my mouth has caused trouble here. It's so unfair. My mouth has always been very well behaved. The truth is it's the fingers I am having trouble with. The fingers seem to have a life and mind of their own, and I cannot always control them. I simply will not be held accountable, I tell you!

Re: Re: Re: Rob....

no trouble at all, Will