Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: the story so far

Rob is the comedy cop. We're not allowed to laugh unless he says it's funny. He's so virile. He can delete posts if he wants to if Mr C is Mr A is really trying to say Mr B is ---

DUDE GET THE JOKE INSTEAD OF EXPLAINING THE JOKE (for once).But yeah andykaufmanlives.com is the funniest/best Andy site I've seen yet, I'll agree with you as far as that goes.

Re: the story so far

this has been a message from Ruby Cooter, who says, did anyone expect Magic Johnson to be embarrassed of his name? (well, if i was him, i probably would be.)

Re: Re: the story so far

Why would Magic be embarassed by his name?

Re: Re: Re: the story so far

i believe he chose the nickname himself. i always wondered if his storied sexual exploits as a young man had any bearing on the choice or if the irony was totally lost on him.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Johnsons

I believe the word "Johnson" entered into popular usage around 1984, when the film "Police Academy" came out. Cmdt. Lassard (George Gaynes) was complaining about how there never used to be female recruits... "There were Johnsons as far as the eye could see!"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Johnsons

I would imagine that Ervin was proud of both his exploits on the court and his "Magic Johnson" I doubt he was at all embarassed about it till hi got the AIDS

So what's your point mother f u c ker? u needz to lay of that crack ******

I can buy it. One question lingers, though: who was in Memphis and Phoenix? Person B?

Re: Re: the story so far

Someone whose job afford's them the opportunity to travel? Just a guess.