Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For shame, Claire Chanel...For Shame!!!!

I have been banned from Claire´s Libelous Message Board for no other reason than to post this (the first post I have made in months):

"Claire, stop your pathetic attempt at slandering Raaawb and let´s get back to talking about something really important: Winston P. Sotherby III, his life and works¨."

Now, Raawb, to me is nothing but a lice-ridden, self-absorbed primate, but things have gotten out of hand on the other board and have crossed the line between bitterness to actionable cyber-stalking.

If Raaawb wants someone to handle a possible lawsuit, I have sitting next to me at this moment, eating an enchilada, Mr. Saul Platz, Attorney at law. I offer his services to Raaawb as an olive branch between me and him- two misunderstood men just looking for their places in this mixed-up world.

Now, if we can all just talk about me everything would be fine...And please take a shower, you filthy bottom-feeders.

Warmest Regards,

Winston P. Sotherby III

Re: For shame, Claire Chanel...For Shame!!!!

I would be interested in seeing "the" Andy Kaufman photo once and for all. You know, "the" Photo, the one we all want to see revealed, so we can lose our minds.