Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Goodbye my faithful friends

For me, at least, this is always the worst month of the year. And this god**** year ain't no exception...
Well you all, it's been fun on this forum; but sadly
now I have to leave. There's an entire country out there, and perhaps somewhere out there I will find my place.... You all remember the words of the wise one and truly love each other like brothers and sisters.

I'm gonna miss you all; but the two I'm especially going to miss is my pal Iggy, and the gorgeous Ruby.

Be careful; times are changing. The book of Revelation is looking more and more real. Read it.
Trust me.

Anyhow, one day soon, I'll have my own channel, and you'll all be invited into my world. I may not be
Andy, but I'll always be your permanent friend. W.

Re: Goodbye my faithful friends

awwww, that's sad. but you have a place right here with us W, there is nothing out there. this is out there.

Re: Re: Goodbye my faithful friends

bon voyage, w.

Re: Re: Re: Goodbye my faithful friends

Toodles!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Goodbye my faithful friends

W, it was truly fun.

Hello friends.

i'm Will's younger brother, Jason. he's leaving but ill still stick around. I've been lurking here frequently. unlike w, i don't take any chemicals. and i'm more in touch with my femine side. i like to drink
cold coffees and meditate about 1 hour a day. perhaps some time would could share our poems.

Re: Hello friends.

silly W, your ip's showing.

Re: Re: Hello friends.

Yea, and besides, I'm not much of a poet.

Re: Re: Re: Hello friends.

suddenly, my best friend dies.
oops
said god.
sorry about that.
I smile.
I grin.
And one year later, it happens again.

I wrote it when I was 12. Thanks for reminding me. I had totally forgotten about it. I can't believe I just remembered the whole thing. Not that it's so long or anything, but gosh I haven't thought of it in 20 years.

Hi Jason nice to meet you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello friends.

that was awesome ruby! nice to meet you also.

Re: Re: Hello friends.

no. we only share on com. that's why its the same.