Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's time to play the music....

Upcoming screenings at the Los Angeles Museum of Television and Radio (www.mtr.org)... guess why this is relevant?

Celebrating Fifty Years of Jim Henson and the Muppets
Weekend screenings extended to April 30, 2006
Saturdays and Sundays at 3:00 p.m.

To celebrate the Muppets' 50th anniversary, the Museum presents a selection of rarely seen specials, episodes, and clips featuring Kermit the Frog and the rest of the Muppet gang.

February 4 and 5, 2006
The Jim Henson Hour: The Ratings Game: MuppeTelevision/
Miss Piggy's Hollywood

February 11 and 12, 2006
The Muppets Go to the Movies

February 18 and 19, 2006
The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show

February 25 and 26, 2006
The Muppets at Walt Disney World

Re: It's time to play the music....

I've been racking my brain. So what is the relevence?

Re: Re: It's time to play the music....

Tony Clifton, supposedly Andy as Tony (I think?) sings with Miss Piggy in "The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show." They had a clip of that up on andykaufman.org some time back.

Hm, I haven't looked at that site lately... has anyone? I stopped looking after a while, after seeing the same clip there for a long time.

Re: Re: Re: It's time to play the music....

I already have the entire Miss Piggy Special. It's definitely Kaufman; the voice gives it away. If anyone
wants a copy e-mail me: alexwinters46@hotmail.com. Normally, I'd just send the **** thing for free--I'm running low on cash this month because I've been spending it all on the essentials... Beer & Taco Bell.

Re: Re: Re: Re: It's time to play the music....

You're not "The" Alex Winters, are you, W? And by "The", I mean "The Actor."

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's time to play the music....

You mean the guy that used to get to third base with Keanu Reeves & travel around in magical phone booths from the future with George Carlin for the sole purpose of graduating high school? No. That's not me.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's time to play the music....

Come on W, that's you is'nt it? Come on, admit it. Be Excellant.