Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: IP Addy

you mean the little we thought we knew.. seems to me we were intimate buds with diddly and squat

Re: Re: IP Addy

Right, the little we thought we knew.
it's a shame that diddly and squat distracted us all so much from the importance of the search we went on.

Re: IP Addy

If you look through older posts on Claire's board, you'll see that IP address (and another similar one) popping up over the last several months. I don't know how well folks liked his sudden outburst of posts yesterday, but that seems like a reaction to having earlier posts deleted (and I observed one of those up and then gone again shortly after, earlier in the day, myself). So aside from that frustrated response, let's say this person is legitimately a fellow observer like ourselves? Rather than someone who is trying to be a "troublemaker," that is. Then look at what it is he's saying, and has said... it appears he's been paying attention for some time. Look for one of his posts from Nov. 7th called "Hey Claire." (I think that one was probably copied from something on Brad Friedman's website, but it indicates the fellow has been attempting to stir up relevant conversation.)

All of that yesterday, culminating with the "opposing Jenny post," was actually pretty funny! And oddly, Claire let all of it stay.

I wish he'd mention where the photo piece was found! Remember, the AKLives site DID keep promising to reveal another piece not too long ago... maybe they did and someone caught it.

I also echo the question... if that photo turns out to contain Andy's parents behind those blue bars... how does that help us? With hints strewn so far between, I think most of us would be hard-pressed to look at the entire uncovered photo and be able to draw a distinct conclusion from its existence. Do we believe solidly that it was taken while Andy was out of the country for faith healing because of the presence of Leo in those photos?

What do we really know of Leo? Was he documented anywhere prior to what we've seen on Claire's board? Where he himself supposedly posted for a little while about a year and a half ago?

I think the closest I've seen to any "solid" connection is when the poster named "D.J. Tom" offered up some private communications he had with Lynne, wherein she expressed some displeasure about Leo from those days.

But right now, that photo is just too fuzzy-looking to feel like it helps much. Hopefully when "Enrique" decides to finally reveal the full contents of the photo, it will be accompanied by some form of narrative to tie it all together, along with, hopefully, a much better resolution version of that photo!

Leo

Someone named Leo wrote the article quoted on ENrique's page about Andy in the Philippines, remember? You want me to go dig it up and find his last name? Wasn't it Engels? And the connection is that Lynne verified it. There, is that enough? Oh yeah and when leo emailed me his email was LeoMrX or something. Like his last name was Marx.

Re: Leo

Or Mr. X

Re: Re: Leo

oh, right, or mr X. sorry I am just too happy about the thought of a commie connection. go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o pinkos!

Re: Re: Re: Leo

He definitely signed one of his posts "Leo Marx." I remember trying to piece together the meaning of the name at rhe time (assuming, of course, that it was bogus)...

Does anyone else think that picture looks ridiculously Photoshop-edited, though? I wish I could buy it, but I dunno.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Leo

did anyone else notice that when the blue bar dissappears revealing Stanley's head, his head appears in a portion of the photo that was not originally obscured by the blue bar?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Leo

heh... wow, that's a... uh, good point.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Leo

hey good observation, and nice try whoever is behind it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Leo

mmmm... the more i look at this thing... did anyone else notice that the letters are all crooked, and the background behind stanley is all black in the place where the blue bar used to be?