Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Andy's somebody on this board

Wild Turkey?

Re: Re: Re: Andy's somebody on this board

Crack?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Andy's somebody on this board

Heh... should I feel somehow honored by W's hypothesis... and by extension, slightly nonplussed by the suggestion that he must be high to have postulated it?

Actually, if someone came to you and said, "Y'know, you remind me of Andy Kaufman," is that a compliment? Discuss....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Andy's somebody on this board

Go for it, feel honored. Being high frees up those lateral thinking processes of the brain, so W may be on to something the rest of us are missing. Actually I think W is Andy. It fits, ya know? Back to my martini now...

Re: Andy's somebody on this board

I've been talking on the phone with Rob for almost a year and a half now and he sounds nothing like Andy! So I don't think that's possible... unless Andy had a voice transplant! HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!! Didn't Steven Maddox have one of those voice box thingies??? HELLO!!!

Yeah, I think it's him. Andy definitely would have to have done something with his voice and his face. Haven't you ever seen the movie Face/Off with John Travolta & Nicolas Cage? But the difference here is, Andy and Rob switched their faces permanently.

Re: Re: Re: Andy's somebody on this board

I vote for W. He is easily the most enigmatic poster on this board.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Andy's somebody on this board

Iggy's cool. Hey add me to your MSN man, okay? jerodiesimpson@hotmail.com