Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Unsevered hand

Aw sheesh, that is NOT severed! It is a photo from a site relating to guard dog services in Papua, New Guinea (going back to the core site from the photo source, which is http://www.dalco.com.pg/gdss/z%20bite.jpg).

The caption for the photo says, "As mentioned, don't pat the doggie without asking the handler first - this chap was real lucky." Well, luck is relative, but despite having a real ugly, wounded hand, I'm sure he is at least glad it is still attached to him!

Re: Re: Unsevered hand

Hmm.. interesting. In fact, I did NOT bootleg one of Lynne's DVDs, though I was asked to by Winston.

Ok, "biting the hand that feeds you" -- I can dig that. And I feel better about that one than "blood on my hands". Biting the hand that feeds one puts me in good company with rabble-rousers throughout history.

Also, Ruby, I wasn't referring to any info that I hadn't already shared with the group. Just thinking back to a couple of leads that I didn't follow up thoroughly. At some point, Enrique mentioned (publicly, I think) often leaving a calling card in the men's room of that same McDonald's near Graceland. Can I picture myself scrambling around the men's room of a McDonald's that's located on what is essentially a highway feeding out of North Mississippi? Thanks, but no thanks.

No regrets, however. I think Claire, Enrique and company have shown their collective asses. It was all a big joke. Ha ha. Fun while it lasted.

I do, however, remain perpetually interested (after all, someone was definitely in Memphis and L.A. and Phoenix and who knows where else).