Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Claire's illustrated re-posts

Wha...?? You were still getting emails and clues? Why didn't you share them?

My, my, my! If I was getting hints to hit the road, I'd have my bags packed and ready!

Re: Re: Claire's illustrated re-posts

I was scratching my head at those illustrations too... strikes me as some "inside joke" sort of thing that only one person gets. Hard to say, but that particular picture, when you check the properties of it, has a file name indicating that the hand was bitten. If none of the other photos carry any special meaning then perhaps there's no point in attaching one to this one... I mean, not going out of your way to play along further isn't really "biting the hand that feeds you"!

Re: Re: Re: Claire's illustrated re-posts

Ok I have looked at the photo titles and determined that:

Ruby (me) I'm an Easter bun.

Raaawb is driving us all bunkers.

Tupelo, uh, I dunno Tupelo I can't look at the picture without thinking it's someone's severed hand which is very disturbing.

Ok, and after that I lost interest.

Severed hand

Hey-- I've got it! Tupelo, did you make a bootleg of one of Lynne's DVDs?

Re: Unsevered hand

Aw sheesh, that is NOT severed! It is a photo from a site relating to guard dog services in Papua, New Guinea (going back to the core site from the photo source, which is http://www.dalco.com.pg/gdss/z%20bite.jpg).

The caption for the photo says, "As mentioned, don't pat the doggie without asking the handler first - this chap was real lucky." Well, luck is relative, but despite having a real ugly, wounded hand, I'm sure he is at least glad it is still attached to him!

Re: Re: Unsevered hand

Hmm.. interesting. In fact, I did NOT bootleg one of Lynne's DVDs, though I was asked to by Winston.

Ok, "biting the hand that feeds you" -- I can dig that. And I feel better about that one than "blood on my hands". Biting the hand that feeds one puts me in good company with rabble-rousers throughout history.

Also, Ruby, I wasn't referring to any info that I hadn't already shared with the group. Just thinking back to a couple of leads that I didn't follow up thoroughly. At some point, Enrique mentioned (publicly, I think) often leaving a calling card in the men's room of that same McDonald's near Graceland. Can I picture myself scrambling around the men's room of a McDonald's that's located on what is essentially a highway feeding out of North Mississippi? Thanks, but no thanks.

No regrets, however. I think Claire, Enrique and company have shown their collective asses. It was all a big joke. Ha ha. Fun while it lasted.

I do, however, remain perpetually interested (after all, someone was definitely in Memphis and L.A. and Phoenix and who knows where else).