Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Part of photo revealed for 30 minutes on 12/25

Someone mentioned this on Claire's board, thought I'd mention it here, too. At the top of AKLives is a brief message:

"A gift. For 30 minutes, sometime during 12/25/05, an additional portion of this photo will be revealed."

Oddly, whoever posted the note there mentions 12/26, but the site clearly states 12/25. So, if anyone happens to be able to look in on the site tomorrow, maybe one of us can catch it?

I hadn't looked at the site in a little while... but interesting, too, is part of something posted on 11/25:

"I have not spoken to Andrew in close to a year he could easily be dead but there was no death on May 16 1984."

Re: Part of photo revealed for 30 minutes on 12/25

NOW it says:

"A gift. For 30 minutes, sometime during 12/24/05, an additional portion of this photo will be revealed."

It appears not only has the window of opportunity now passed, but it has disappeared into a black hole. From the message on Claire's board, apparently that message may have also said "12/26" at some point.

So, maybe if we're good and if we're patient, if we can just wait until last Thanksgiving, we can all eat turkey again.

Re: Part of photo revealed for 30 minutes on 12/25

Yesterday morning it said the pic would be revealed on 12/26. At around lunchtime, that changed to 12/25. Sometime after 6:00 last night it changed to 12/24. I don't think there was any intention of revealing the photo.

Re: Re: Part of photo revealed for 30 minutes on 12/25

typical!

Re: Re: Re: Part of photo revealed for 30 minutes on 12/25

it now says 12/27.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Part of photo revealed for 30 minutes on 12/25

And NOW it says 12/31, as a "New Year's gift"

I'm so glad they're giving us something to do over there!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Part of photo revealed for 30 minutes on 12/25

Could be that it's shown for 30 minutes each day. Maybe we should do an around the clock watch?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Part of photo revealed for 30 minutes on 12/25

uh-oh, that sounds like it requires organization.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Part of photo revealed for 30 minutes on 12/25

A-pathy, ba-pathy..

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Part of photo revealed for 30 minutes on 12/25

I mean I just cringe at the thought of schedules and whatnot and the thought of making them! but if someone tells me when to watch I would do it! it's a funny idea and I check in all the time anyway.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Part of photo revealed for 30 minutes on 12/25

I would organize it if there was any hope of actually seeing something revealed... time for Enrique to put out!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Part of photo revealed for 30 minutes on 12/25

let's all sing the weeble wobbles song. and then stomp our feet a bunch!

ReReReReReReReReReReRe: Part of photo revealed for 30 minutes on 12/25

CLICKS! That's what they want, is clicks! Currency in the online realm. Status rankings. Counter hoisters. Even just a handful of us looking in... and refreshing, and refreshing, and refreshing... the tally goes up and we still get no peekture!

And, WHAT IF... the "portion" that is revealed is the covered part of the URL address on the picture, and no faces... if anything at all?

I dunno what to think of the faces that we already CAN see there... it ain't no high res thang, y'know. They's people standin' around. Give or take a couple.

Re: ReReReReReReReReReReRe: Part of photo revealed for 30 minutes on 12/25

OH! well geez, that's easy to do!

Re: Re: ReReReReReReReReReReRe: Part of photo revealed for 30 minutes on 12/25

This is so annoying, now it says 1/8/06!