Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Charles Rocket Haiku

Charles Rocket dead
The loser slit his own throat
Now he rots in hell

Re: Charles Rocket Haiku

Hey, I smell hallitosis.

Re: Re: Charles Rocket and SNL '80-'81

I discovered an interesting discussion over on the IMDB.com message boards for Charles Rocket (should be able to find them by just searching his name and then look for "message board" in the list on the left)... apparently his sister is participating in some of the discussions there. Seems like mostly to complain about the insensitive tone of other people posting there, and it's odd but this seems to be how these things ALWAYS go... someone dies, some smart contingent of people invest the time to run to their message board and proclaim how the person is a hack, a loser, better off dead, or somesuch, and then an argument ensues. In this case, one of the administrators is routinely deleting the insensitive messages, but leaving the outraged responses to them.

I think this would be a ripe topic for psychological study. What compels folks to behave this way? Sometimes I think how society has progressed with so many complicated inventions and innovations to enhance our lives... now we have sophisticated computers and software and so much time people have invested in creating and developing websites to share information... all of the brainpower, money, resources and time invested, to end up in the lap of some creep with too much time on his hands and too little regard for the significance of his ability to say something to an audience of the world at large....

And to the sister, looking for understanding and comfort, of someone whose life ended so early and tragically.