Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Norm Guy

When I googled "Norm Guy" an interesting blog came up. It's not really related to anything in particular, i don't think, but interesting none-the-less.

"Who the hell is this Norm guy, and why does he have a website ranting normalism?!?

PHILOSOPHY

The interesting thing about reality is that it's different for everyone. You've heard the question about a tree falling in the woods. Well, if I'm not here to see you, do you exist? Are you nothing more than biochemical electrical impulses surging among my synapses? Without me, you do not exist. Reality is not a physical existence, but merely a personal perception. Welcome to the psychology of a megalomaniac.

With this in mind, the standards of normalism are mine to define. I am the writer of the grandest story as it unfolds at my very hands. Reality could be a lucid dream--don't take it too seriously. Enjoy yourself, dabble and interfere as you like, and voyeur as you please. I'm directing the show, and you're here for my entertainment. If nothing else, be amusing. I try to."