Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two-pack

In a slightly interesting note, brought to my attention by a friend of mine who is a big fan of Rap, and knows my fascination, because of Andy, of faked-death conspiracies and theories, apparently Congress is trying to pass an act that would disclose all information and all of the government's knowledge of Tupac's Life and Death.

I know this might not be too fascinating and I was not blown away by it at first, assuming it was a fake Internet report. However, Imagine it goes through and it is revealed that he actually faked his death, like some believe.... I personnally think Andy would be rather upset that someone stole his punchline.

Re: Two-pack

Well the only way to avoids that then, is to beat him to the punch. Come on Andy, what are you waiting for?

Re: Re: Two-pack

No matter what, whether Andy is alive or dead (from time of death 1984 to a few minutes ago), the clues he dropped and the hysteria and mystery surrounding it will forever overshadow anyone, even if they actually did fake their death and Andy never did.

It's not whether he faked his death or not that is important. It's the fact that people are still wondering and talking about it and him.