Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Horschach

Hunh?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: rorschach

Yeah I thought that looked like Andy too. The sitting baldy. But Sara's right about his crazy shadow. Way too big for his head. The standing guy on the end way on the left looks funny because he's like different colors than everyone else!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: rorschach

What? Are you saying you think someone if messing with us?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: rorschach

Yef, I fink we are being meffed wiff.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: rorschach

Yef, but by whoof?

http://www.mou.org/mou/gallery/europe/pages/Switzerland_Seelisberg.htm

ReReReReReReReReReRe: rorschach

This is such a peculiar picture. I haven't checked out AKLives to see if there was any statement, or context, to go along with it, but Sara's link leads to what seems to be the same exact photo on an actual Maharishi site... so it would not seem to be altered from its original source.

What strikes me the most, outside of any potential resemblances of anyone to anybody famous, is just the skewed perspective. Look at the fellow all the way on the left, at the size of his head... then look a couple of people to the right, the fellow in the red shirt, and see how awfully different the sizes of their heads are. Also, the coloring of that left-most fellow seems so faded, or gray, compared to the others... he just seems to be placed in the photograph, and looks as though lit with an entirely different kind of lighting.

Unless they just found some really drab-looking fellow with a little tiny head.

And it really looks as though they are standing in front of a painted backdrop rather than an actual mountain... the clouds seem even more painted-looking.

Re: ReReReReReReReReReRe: rorschach

I thought I saw another version of this photo somewhere else, without the background and with only the two people standing next to the bottom photo. It's really bugging me! But I could be wrong.

That washed out guy on the left looks like he got caught in mid-teleport or something, but he kinda matches the fadey background. And he's missing a bit of shadow. Maybe that other guy took it.

And good point about the background. It really does look like a backdrop! Painting or not, the lighting is different between background and foreground. The clouds look painted as you pointed out but they don't even match! What is the deal with that?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: rorschach

Yes, he's a little faded looking. If you zoom in the picture, the landscape shows through the people.