Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
ReReReReReReReReReReReReReRe: 8/30/2005

Show ends. Dave just brightly declared how he realized that both of his guests had been in outer space! Neither, however, was the Man in the Moon.

So, that's it for the Letterman; no mention of Andy on this, the 7777th/7778th day since his reported death.

But, among those articles I mentioned from Google News previously, I thought this one was sorta interesting from its description, so I took a closer look:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nypost/20050826/cm_nypost/yougottalovethisrat

YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS RAT
By Steve Dunleavy
Fri Aug 26, 6:00 AM ET

'MIKEY Scars" DiLeonardo also loved Bobby Boriello, who was shot dead outside his Bensonhurst house on April 13, 1991.

"He said on the stand that when my husband was murdered he was devastated," Boriello's widow, Sue, told me yesterday.

"It seems he loved my husband the same way he loved John Junior [Gotti].

"But when 14 years ago, with no money and with two young children to raise, I asked him for help, he said something that shocked me.

"He didn't help me out at all, and that was OK. But it was two months after my husband's murder and he said Bobby wasn't liked by any of our friends.

"It was John Junior who came and helped me and the children for five years."

Sue Boriello wanted to be a character witness for Junior, but he refused the offer because he didn't want her and her children involved in the publicity.

Bobby Boriello has now been named as one of the victims allegedly "hit" with the help of two retired cops, Louie Eppolito and Stephen Caracappa, who have strenuously proclaimed their innocence.

"The idea that my husband, according to DiLeonardo, wasn't liked by our friends was ridiculous. DiLeonardo walked in the shadow of my husband," she said.

"He had an incredible personality and was always making John Junior laugh. Bobby could just look at John and he would burst out laughing.

"At wakes, John would always tell Bobby to go in the other room because he was worried Bobby would look at him and make him laugh. These two grown men used to even have food fights."

Today, Sue and her two boys, Patrick, 26, and Bobby, 16, are far from "the life."

Both kids are working actors. Patrick played Slick in the movie "A Bronx Tale" and Bobby has been on the screen as the young Andy Kaufman, the young Howard Stern in "Private Parts" and the young Tony Soprano.

On the stand, Scars has been constantly bemoaning his estrangement from son Michael after he announced he had became a rodent on the man, John Junior — whom he "loves."

"It was John Junior who was pretty much the surrogate father to young Michael," Sue was saying. "And the first thing he said when he learned that his father was going to become an informer was 'you're not going to hurt uncle John, are you?' "

"On Monday, DiLeonardo was wearing the blue suit and yellow tie. I have known him for 20 years and I can't tell you how many times I've seen that blue suit. That suit and tie was bought with a gift certificate from John Junior."

Love means never having to say you're sorry.

Re: : 8/30/2005

I've been messing around on webarchive.org again this morning and it looks to me like aklives first came online 8/31/03..do you suppose the date has something to do with the anniversary of the website?

Thanks for watching and posting Raaawb. I got a nasty cold as an anniversary gift and I didn't stay up to watch.

Re: Re: : 8/30/2005

Yeah- thanks for the "play-by-play," Raaawb!

Re: Re: : 8/30/2005

Posted yesterday by Claire on her board:

"I was playing with excel and noticed today is the 7777 anniversary of the day andy didn't die."

Re: Re: Re: : 8/30/2005

Ok, if Jenny is Claire, then I am -- I just can't take it anymore. NOBODY AROUND HErE IS REAL??? Am I seriously the only person who isn't infiltrated by claire somehow??? this is too much! too too much!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: : 8/30/2005

Jenny is Claire? So am I Claire too? Hey, then I'm not real and don't have to get up and go to work tomorrow, woo hoo!

Re: Re: Re: Re: : 8/30/2005

Wait, how is Jenny Claire? What am I missing?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : 8/30/2005

I'd like to know why too? For the last time, I am not Claire; I have nothing to do with Claire and I know as much (and maybe less ) about any of this as the rest of you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : 8/30/2005

We are not puppets!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : 8/30/2005

I have seen evidence suggesting that you are!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : 8/30/2005

You must not confuse the way we behave with who we are.

Re: ReReReReReReReReReReReReReRe: 8/30/2005

Wow Rob, thanks for that!

Re: ReReReReReReReReReReReRe: 8/30/2005

I think that was her toothbrush!

ReReReReReReReReReReReReReRe: 8/30/2005

So tonight nothing spectacular to report... it is now officially 9/1 and there is a group finishing out the show called "30 Seconds to Mars"... and no Man on the Moon.

Re: ReReReReReReReReReReReReReRe: 8/30/2005

The actor, Jared Leto, is in that group "30 Seconds to Mars." Jared Leto was also in that film "Requiem for a Dream" with that Marlon Wayans fella whose brother is Damon Wayans, the guy that was in that "In Living Color" program with that other guy, Jim Carrey, who was in that "Man on the Moon" flick.

Does that count?

Re: Re: ReReReReReReReReReReReReReRe: 8/30/2005

30 seconds to mars played at the manhattan center last night.

Re: Re: Re: ReReReReReReReReReReReReReRe: 8/30/2005

They did a performance and signing at Virgin Megastore. Jared Leto wore eye make-up.