Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: grasping at straws now? with my nostrils.

Roy must be enjoying himself immensely.

Re: grasping at straw polls?

Hm, why couldn't it just be an illustration of an instance in which some dude turned up alive some 25, 30 years or more after presumed dead? Just to show such a thing is not unheard of?

That's how I take it... sometimes there's yanking, and sometimes there's just exampling.

Roy, are you a Unitarian?

If I think, therefore I am, is true... what happens if I think twice?

Re: Re: a recipe for raaawb

Hey Raaawb when I made dinner last night, I used TWO CANS OF CHICKEN BROTH! You could do it too!!

stir up some olive oil, ****ake mushrooms, and carrot slices in a big soup pot over med heat
after a while, add turmeric, parsely, and thyme
add greens (I used turnip greens)
add TWO CANS CHICKEN BROTH!!
let simmer for a bit
add 1 package of those pre-cooked Japanese tofu noodles (just run hot water over them first to rinse)
let simmer for a bit

then EAT IT!! yum yum! delicioso!!

Re: Re: Re: oh for crying out loud

s h i t a ke mushrooms

they are very good for you, with protein, fiber, and some mysterious ingredient from mother nature that boosts your immune system

Re: Time-tested bachelor recipe

--Take one can of stew, probably from the 99 Cent Store (be sure to scoop off the orange gunk that 99 Cent Store Stew accumulates that Dinty Moore Stew doesn't), put into microwave container or tupperware you don't really care about.
--Open small can of button mushrooms (2 for 99 cents), add those in too, because those stewmaking heathens always leave them out.
----Don't buy any potatoes, carrots, meat or gravy, and don't peel, cut, chop or braise anything... that's all already been done for you.
--Toss it in the miker for about three minutes. Be sure to cover it with something or it will spatter all over the place, and you know you'll never get back in there later with any sort of sponge, spatula or other cleaning utensil.
--Take it out and stir it (optional; just a good idea to distribute the hot spots) and put it back in for another two minutes. Remember to put the top back on!
Find a box or something so you can set it in your lap without burning yourself.
--Look briefly at two cans of chicken broth, shake your head, and continue toward the microwave and remove the dish. Don't bother getting an oven mitt; just carefully grab it by the lip and gingerly scoot it onto the box you found, complaining only once or twice how it burned your fingers.
--Grab a coke from the fridge, and a bag of Fritos or anything that looks crunchy, and carefully orchestrate getting it all into the living room. Do not make two trips!
--Enjoy a DVD or whatever happens to be on while you eat it on the sofa.
--Place the dish in the sink until you need to rinse it out to eat with again later.

Re: Re: Time-tested bachelor recipe

I thought for sure there'd be a bit in there about stopping on the way home for a burrito! but maybe that's "dining out"!

Re: Re: Re: Time-tested bachelor recipe

Even if you take the burrito home? You can cook for me any time Raaawb.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Time-tested bachelor recipe

Do you like chicken broth?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Time-tested bachelor recipe

Yummy.