Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rob Schnieder was a European Gigolo and now he's

Ign.com's tagline for their European Gigolo review: "Like a real gigolo, it screws you and takes your money."

Re: Re: Rob Schnieder was a European Gigolo and now he's

I'm still waiting for Schneider to make either his "Rich, the Copy Guy" or "The Sensitive Naked Man" SNL characters into full-blown motion pictures!

Re: Re: Re: Rob Schnieder was a European Gigolo and now he's

I saw him on late night tv-- I can't remember, was it Letterman? Conan? and he sang a song as Elvis. I didn't really like him; I wondered if he was on speed actually. Anyway, I've been watching Letterman lately and a couple weeks ago he was doing this thing where he would say they were receiving radio transmissions from the moon or outer space. And he said, "Here, listen to this!" and it was an Elvis song. So I've been seeing all these things about Elvis on tv recently.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Rob Schnieder was a EuroGigolo and now....

Oh yeah! That was another Schneider recurring character on SNL... "Tiny Elvis." Not really him singing, but rather just hanging out with his entourage and constantly encouraging them to "Hey, lookuh this thing over here! This thang's HYUUUUUGE!" Of course, everything was huge to Tiny Elvis, being only about six inches tall.

So Schneider has that in common with Andy... playing Elvis in an SNL sketch, which Andy actually did once (acting, not performing/singing). I don't recall anyone else doing Elvis on SNL, offhand, although of course it's possible!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rob Schnieder was a EuroGigolo and now....

And let's not forget his hard-of-hearing character named Bob on Seinfeld.

"And he said, ‘I’m thinking about faking my death. What do you think about that concept?’ I said, ‘Andy, I think it’s absolutely brilliant. But count me out. I don’t wanna hear any more about it.'"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rob Schnieder was a EuroGigolo and now....

I personally know lots of people who are funnier than Rob Schnieder.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rob Schnieder was a EuroGigolo and now....

Rob isn't bad in my opinion, he's just been cast in some bad movies. He was pretty funny in the first DB. But films like the hot-chick WTF?