Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: new pic on aklives

My, but that's tiny.

Re: Re: new pic on aklives

I set it to be the wallpaper for one of the computers at school, but when you enlarge it, it just gets all blurry. Still, I like the idea of the next person sitting down at that computer having no idea what the wallpaper is.

Ha, not like I know!

Re: Re: Re: new pic on aklives

Wasn't that a capture from Breakfast with Blassie? Claire once posted that pic before, didn't she?

Re: Re: Re: Re: new pic on aklives

Doesn't the vehicle in the photo seem more "modern" than to have been around over 20 years ago?

The file name is called "ANM0" (Pretty sure that's a zero at the end)... what could that stand for? Andy - New Mexico? Something else?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: new pic on aklives

Didn't Claire offer up two photos of the outside of Sambos? One from then and one from now? Maybe that's what I'm thinking of.

Re: new pic on aklives

does the sign in the back say OC FLower Shop?

Re: Re: new pic on aklives

I can't tell. Your eyes must be better than mine.

Re: Re: Re: new pic on aklives

Actually after looking at it again, it does look like OC Flower Shop. But the picture is such BS. What is it supposed to mean. The picture could have been taken anywhere, and could be of anyone. I mean, is it supposed to be somehow intriguing? Whatever.

Re: Re: Re: Re: new pic on aklives

the first thing that came to mind besides Orange County was Oklahoma City but I lived there for a while and it doesn't look like OKC. My eyes ain't what they used to be either. The SUV in the picture seems to be floating to me.

The happiest place on earth.

Yea, of course Orange County comes to mind. I've been to Disneyland recently, work related or visiting someone I know who works there, and have seen dozens of tourists wearing OC t-shirts. Most of my freinds and I find it hilarious, that somehow the OC is now cool.

Re: The happiest place on earth.

yeah, thanks to the entertainment industry it's the happening place...but they made a sex symbol out of Dennis Franz too, so there ya go

Re: Re: The happiest place on earth.

So true.

Re: Re: Re: The sexiest place on earth.

hee hee -- oh.