Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Googer

Has anyone here posted as Googer?

In their "challenge" to Maddox, they offer a very concise summary of events thus far- a summary that could be very helpful in keeping new posters on that board interested, as well as keeping the "show" moving along.

In other words- I don't believe "Googer" is real. I believe "Googer" is a new character that will be offered some sort of proof tomorrow nights.

Thoughts?

Re: Googer

tomorrow night? what's tomorrow night?? I thought the big day was 8/30 or 8/31 and I don't have my antenna hooked up right to get Letterman yet!!

Letterman?

Yawn. I doubt Letterman would even have someone like Any on these days. He might not even want the "controversy" of a returned Andy. Andy should go on with Jon Stewart.

Re: Letterman?

Where is this challenge of Googer's?

Jon Stewart

I love Jon Stewart!! I've been reading the America book at night before going to bed and it makes me laugh and laugh!!

Re: Jon Stewart

Yea that book is very funny.

Where was the Googer stuff posted?

HA!

It was on Claires board. Now it's been deleted. Claire even responded to the initial post from Googer that she would pass on the challenge to Maddox. Googer claimed to be an actor and artist who could track down maddox if he wanted because he was rich and lived in Indiana. No one saw it???!!!

That leads me to believe that there is a "Claire" in our midst.

She saw my post, then deleted it from her board to make me look "coocoo" which she has done on numerous occasions.

Funny.

And evil.

Re: HA!

this maybe sounds familiar, but I'm not sure. I haven't really been paying attention.

Re: Re: HA!

Yeah, I may have read it too and it didn't stick.

Re: HA!

I'd have to bet Claire reads this board... 'she' seems to pay pretty close attention to whatever's going on. I agree that the Googer post (now re-posted, by the by) is a pretty transparent attempt to offer a summary and some new drama. And then Claire conveniently gets to refer to some situation with the powers that be? Forgive the skepticism, but...

Not me. No way in hell.