Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: what we, white man?

Are there still SHARPies around? skin heads against racism? I had some friends in high school and early college who called themselves sharpies and took the whole scene very seriously.

Anyway, ok one more thing about these surveys. There's an open-ended question that asks what detracted from the visit, and another that asks what most enhanced the visit. One person said he was offended to see police presence at an ethnic event. Another person said he was glad to have security there.

Re: Re: Re: Re: what we, white man?

I don't know if they are called SHARPIES, but there are non-racist skinheads around still. They like ska and regae. They were around before the racist kind.

Re: what we, white man?

Estoy de acuerdo. Hablar la idioma bien no es tan importante. Hay trabajos bien pagados para gente que no pueden hablar la idioma del pais en donde viven.

En todas las paises Latino Americanos hay leyes prohibiendo influencias culturales de otras paises. Por decir, yo no puedo poner letreros de mis negocios en Ingles o Aleman porque, supestamente "Dañara la cultura y costumbres de las paises en que se habla Español."

Que lastima que yo soy negado los derechos humanos y culturales que you he ayuda otras visitantes a los E.U. obtener.

Necesitamos defensores para los gringos viviendo en Costa Rica y Peru. Los que critican el tratamiento de Latinos en los E.U. deben de vivir como extranjero en un pais Latino Americano!

Viva Mexico!!! Viva E.U!!!! Viva gente que desperdicien a su tiempo como ustedes!!!

Con Gran Cariño,

Winston P. Sotherby III

Re: Re: Approximate translation of that

"I agree. To speak the language well is not so important. There are people who are well paid that cannot speak the language of the country in which they live.

In all the Latin American countries there are laws prohibiting cultural influences of other countries. To say, I cannot put signboards of my businesses in English or German because, "It will damage the culture and customs of countries in which Spanish is spoken."

What a pity that I am denied the human rights and cultures that I have helped other visitors to the E.U. to obtain.

We need defenders for the gringos living in Costa Rica and Peru. Those that criticize the treatment of Latinos in the E.U. should live as a foreigner in a Latin American country!

Long live Mexico! Long live E.U! Long live people that opportunely waste like you!

With Great Affection,"

Good ol' USA

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and my favorite...

Re: Re: что мы, белый человек?

То больш. Однако, Соединенные Штаты будут страной иммигрантов. Мы не должны быть испуганы иноплеменников.

Re: Re: Re: что мы, белый человек?

Точно замечено

Re: Re: Re: что мы, белый человек?

you do and you'll clean it up!!!!

Re: Approximate translation of THAT

Re: What we, white person?

Posted by: Red Girl

That It is large. However, the United States will be the country of immigrants. We must not be frightened foreigners.

Re: Re: Approximate translation of THAT

To which Sara replied:

"It is accurately noted"

Re: Re: Re: Approximate translation of THAT

To which I reply:

Теперь отрежьте то вне! Не можем мы все справедливо получить вперед?

Which retranslated comes back as:

"Now cut off that outside! Not can we everything correct to obtain forward?"

(And what I actually typed in was:
"Now cut that out! Can't we all just get along?")