Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OT

this kind of poverty and disease in the world and the US is spending billions of $$$ to blow a hole in a comet and numerous other unworthy causes.

Re: OT

You're right, they should be spending that money to blow more holes in Iraq.

Re: Re: OT

There are many shades of grey between black and white.

Re: OT

This whole Country has lied so much what should we believe? We have Saddam **** it to hell, and the world is not safer, at all. All the war in Iraq is doing is ******* up many of people and may lead to something terrible. George Bush is a rich little ******* who doesn't know anything. He's even worse than that sleazy cum-bag Clinton.
At least Clinton was smart enough to **** with people and to save his ass from getting kicked out of the white house that terrible I word. Don't be proud to be a "Conservative", stay in the middle for crying out loud.

Re: Re: OT

Kaufman? How? Let's talk about Terry. Or not.

Re: Re: Re: OT

God. Maybe it's because I vent elsewhere.

Re: Re: Re: Re: OT

that's why I put OT in the subject line

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OT

Am I the only person who likes it when people go off topic around here? Gosh sakes, why should conversation be compartmentalized.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OT

Sorry I snapped. I was in a ****ty mood. I apologize.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OT

No problemo, McGee-o. I'll bet you're even better looking when fiery! tee hee.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OT

And that goes for all-y'all! You all look better with a spot of passion in your cheeks!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OT

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OT

Sara, I'm still trying to figure out what you are saying there. Is that a cactus? A pistachio ice cream cone? A man-eating plant? What does it mean??

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OT

Well Mcgee snapped, and then you wrote "we all look beter with a spot of passion on our cheeks" and I found the Audrey II smiley and... I'm still trying to figure out what I was saying there too.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OT

For the Audrey II-impaired....

Yes, "Audrey II" is a man-eating plant. One from outer space, actually. See, Rick Moranis finds it when it looks like the little drawring there, and he discovers that it only thrives on human blood. So, at some point, he feeds it Steve Martin.

Hm, I'm not really sure what Sara was going for there, either... although Audrey II's most notable line in the film is, "Feed me!" And it gets cranky when it isn't. But at least it will sing for its supper.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Well Mcgee snapped, and then you wrote "we all look beter with a spot of passion on our cheeks" and I found the Audrey II smiley and... I'm still trying to figure out what I was saying there too.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OT

Actually I was going for a mint mocha chip Frappuccino. Bad Sara.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OT

Although... that protruding forehead vein will rarely enhance attractiveness.

Which reminds me of a favorite old joke: Did you hear about the new corduroy pillows? They're making headlines!

Well, okay then. They can punch one hole in one comet and I won't complain, only because I want to know that they CAN... because one day it will be headed directly toward us and it will be nice to know they can smack it away somehow because they practiced on this one.

The NASA webcast was kind of cool, although I wondered if they would deliver actual thing-hitting-comet video, or if we'd just get to see people cheering in the control room. Guess which one we got? Well, it was nice to see them high-fiving, all happy and hugging each other, but I was **** glad I wasn't watching it on pay-per-view.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

And that goes for all-y'all! You all look better with a spot of passion in your cheeks!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OT

my dad and my sister both have that protruding forehead vein. I just have the geekiness.

winona ryder has that forehead vein, and looks so much to me like my sister. She's so cute and little! And I swear, my sister still has this same haircut from like ten years ago.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OT

You need some speed. Get that heart racing and filled with joy and love again.