Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
more on nathan mccoy

Okay, now I feel like a total ****, but here are a couple of more pictures of Nathan. Spencer took these out of a drawer in his house! Now my kids a criminal, just so we can satisfy our curiosity. But Spence is really into this. Nathan, if you see this or hear about it, please please please forgive us! We swear we will never tell anyone where you are! We just have to know.
Anyway, here are the stolen goods. I'm not going to do this anymore, I really do feel ****ty about it, but not enough not to post these. Nathan is wearing glasses in two of the pics.
http://img193.echo.cx/img193/6422/nathan11gr.jpg
http://img193.echo.cx/img193/1891/nathanfriends6qw.jpg

Re: more on nathan mccoy

The first pic is pretty good. Who is Nate in the second one? He looks like JOHNY LEGEND.

Nate in the second pictures, he's the guy wearing glasses? He looks nothing like the other guy in the other photo but its so far away....

Friend, you have met Nate before, right? Do you have any footage of the real AK? Try comparing them, and the way he talks.

Thanks, "a friend"....have you had a chance to take any photos with your camera yet?

Wait, is it just me, or does that last picture look like they are having an audience with the elephant man?

Re: Re: more on nathan mccoy

I think a friend is Nate. I think Nate may even post as somebody else on this board, but I have no clue who. Of course it isn't MM, Iggy, Jana or me. So who is it? Could it be the two arez?

Ok, I am really close to believing the one where he is alone. The two with other people in them -- first, the guy with a beard looks like Johnny Legend. And the girl in the picture looks to me like Lynne! Anyone else think so? Finally, the big guy looks to me like Michael Moore! He doesn't look like Andy to me. But the close up does.

Um, are you in Arizona?

Re: Re: Re: more on nathan mccoy

Rnt there 3 arez?

Re: Re: Re: Re: more on nathan mccoy

Thats right! I forgot!

Re: Re: more on nathan mccoy

I agree on Moore, I was gonna' say that myself. Same with Johnny Legend. And Lynne. Maybe Nate took the pic.

Re: Re: Re: more on nathan mccoy

The guy who looks like Moore is dressed the same as the guy in the close up.

Re: Re: Re: Re: more on nathan mccoy

It was my thought, too, that in the bottom photo the guy seems like Michael Moore! But I wouldn't have said so... nooooo! Not with so much text time devoted to him here already!

Where do we suppose these pictures were taken? Inside of a garage maybe? It sure doesn't seem like any regular room in a house....

And I'm surprised no one seemed interested in the weird white light patterns in the top photo... what do we think it is? Smoke? Some strange lighting effect? GHOSTS ON THE FILM?

Neck

His neck shrunk!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: more on nathan mccoy

That would be the bong, my guess.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: more on nathan mccoy

Friend claims Nathan doesn't own a computer. There is a computer in the picture.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: moron nathan mccoy

The first photo looks fake. The focus seems wrong on the face. The same man looks different in the other photos. It would be hilarious if they faked a picture over top of an actual Andy photo. They appear to be sitting in a garage turned art studio. That sure looks like Lynne and brother Johnny. Who can tell what's fixed and what ain't though?

The posts that are revealing these pictures are fake. They are bate.

Re: moron nathan mccoy

the IPs trace to several different places

I think it looks like Lynne too, but I can't say it looks like Johnny Legend to me, but I'm not all that familiar with what he looks like.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: more on nathan mccoy

There's that one guy on Andy's special he looks like Michael Moore. But that was a long time ago. Can't think of his name.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: more on nathan mccoy

I can't imagine who you might be talking about. Which special, the one with Howdy Doody and the Has Been Corner, or the one with Elayne Boosler and Tony Clifton?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: more on nathan mccoy

The one that would "Scare people in Kansas". With Hoowdy, where Latka comes out saying how he just spent all the money for the show on hookers and crank! Crank!
The sketch was called "The luncheonette". It was funny cuz there was no joke in it. It was very simple.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: more on nathan mccoy

Mel Sherer? George Shapiro? I can't think of anyone who looks like Michael Moore!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: more on nathan mccoy

Yeah, thats Mel Sherer. He got bigger as time went on. The pic was probaly taken 14 years ago.