Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
And he coughed, man

Thought this was interesting....

I went Google hunting for a few links via just the words "Andy Kaufman" and saw that the andykaufmanlives site comes right up in the first several links... and also the version with the /enrique at the end. Google includes a bit of text with the search results, and I saw there was something in French there, so I clicked the link... but didn't see the French words on the site. So I paged back and clicked the "cache" version... still didn't see the French, but I didn't want to copy and search all the little tiny hidden text for it, either.

But what caught my eye was something "highlighted" (as happens when you use the cached link) within the tiny text, so I looked at that. It said:

"remove d kauf from andy kaufman and you have any man"

Pretty cute. Somehow that reminds me of the old sport of hunting through Beatles album covers and songs for clues that Paul McCartney died.

Another interesting thing along these lines... right afterward, I looked at the "regular" site, which contains all the eBay stuff for Lynne, and I noticed this one piece of feedback from someone who had bought one of her DVD's. His name was: John Doe.

"I have died and gone to heaven. Not really. Thanks, Lynne!!!!!!!!!!!"

Re: And he coughed, man

Could it be John Doe from X. I'm going to see them play on July 15.

Re: Re: And he coughed, man

Ha! Probably not. Of course, "John Doe" is a name which basically means "Any man." And, for that matter, so does "Mr. X."

Re: Re: Re: And he coughed, man

http://theonenetwork.com/music_videos/x/4077/los_angeles_300.html