Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ralph Steadman post of find a grave (Nothing to do with Kaufman)

Opps, I meant to make that the sad face not the mad one.

Re: Re: Ralph Steadman post of find a grave (Nothing to do with Kaufman)

I can't believe I was in the same bar in New Orleans as Hunter in January and didn't know it until I read about it in "Rolling Stone."

Re: Re: Re: Ralph Steadman post of find a grave (Nothing to do with Kaufman)

Which year was this? Not long before he died I saw him on Conan Obrien. For his age, and all the smoking and drinking he did, he did not look bad at all! I was shocked to hear he commited sucide!
Anytime I ever bring up "Maybe he didn't kill himself" some jackass fan always brings up the same BS answer they all say "He did what he wanted, so instead of being hooked up to tubes all his life he went the way he wanted to"
I dont know why it's so hard for people to think, maybe just maybe there was foul play. He even said on one interview:
Bush is really the evil one here and it is more than just him. We are the Nazis in this game and I don't like it. I am embarrassed and I am ****** off. I mean to say something. I think a lot of people in this country agree with me - a lot than that are saying anything...we'll see what happens to me if I get my head cut off next week -- it is always unknown or bushy-haired strangers who commit suicide right afterwards with no witnesses.
Have you read his kingdom of fear book? I loved that one from start to finish!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ralph Steadman post of find a grave (Nothing to do with Kaufman)

Yes I've read it. Great book. It was January of this year just befor he died. I did not see him myself, but members of my party saw a man a a wheel chair, but didn't know what he looked like. The "Rolling Stone" article said he was in a wheel chair that night.

He was in a lot of pain and hated being in a wheel chair, so who knows? He had always made it clear that he would go out on his own terms, and he loved guns. On the other hand he was working on something that scared the **** out of the Bush neocons.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ralph Steadman post of find a grave (Nothing to do with Kaufman)

Yeah, here's the clip

http://www.libertythink.com/2005/02/hunter-s-thompson-thought-911-inside.html

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ralph Steadman post of find a grave (Nothing to do with Kaufman)

Nice work W.