Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
curiousity always kills the cat?

why does everyone always think that if andy were still alive, he'd be fat and bloated? yeah, andy had a penchant for icecream and chocolate, but he didn't eat all that badly otherwise, right? i envision andy as a slightly older looking version of himself-- with salt and pepper hair. but short hair. not long.

of course, that's just me.

Re: curious ways ills the cat?

I always see his age-look, physique, and hair as Larry Davidish for some reason. The main thing is, unless he's intentionally altered his appearance, he ought to look like Andy Kaufman. I mean, you know when you see someone you know, you know. Your friend from kindergarden can walk past your perifery and you know it's them. Fatter, skinnier, balder, it doesn't matter, you just know.

Re: Re: curious ways ills the cat?

I think more Larry David-ish than some bloated guy.

When are you travelling this way, Roy? Me, you and McGee should meet up in the park one Sunday afternoon.

Re: curiousity always kills the cat?

I picture him growing a beard and long hair. Not being fat. Or maybe looking like the back of the man ont the VIP page. Tall, short brown hair and only 20 years older.
Also Kaufman was a health nut took his vitamins ate good (Except Ice-Cream). I think he would look very well for his age.