Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Nathan Mccoy photo

Even if he is Andy, I seriously don't think any of us are out to ruin his life either.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nathan Mccoy photo

Yes Friend, thank you for posting this.

Egad... well, there is that Andy-like thing goin' on there... and something else about it reminds me of the kid in that Cher movie a few years back.

What's the design on the kid's black T-shirt?

The address of the photo says it is a ".jpg," yet my computer wants to only recognize it as an ".art" file. Anyone else having this problem? I wanted to save it and enlarge it on my screen, but the program doesn't seem to like the ".art" file.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nathan Mccoy photo

I was able to zoom in just fine, once I saved the photo to my desktop.

More surprising photos!

...and here he is playing with the dog.

http://img280.echo.cx/img280/6006/nathanwithmax0hy.jpg

Re: Nathan Mccoy photo

Sorry to burst the bubble, but I'm 95% sure this is a fake.
I copied the pic in photoshop and zoomed in on the face area. It shows clearly that the mouth, nose, eyes and brows are different kind of pixels. Most noticable is the 'line' from the nose to the chin.
Nice try though.

Re: Re: Nathan Mccoy photo

Yup, I noticed that too. Spooky anyway.

Hmmmmmm. Something about the arms remind me alot of Andy. The arms are very hairry like Andy's. The face looks alot like his also. Both sides of the face looks like there's white-makeup on it.
But it's almost spookie how much the face looks like Andy's.
Tell us more about MR Mccoy, friend.

The guy in the photo resembles Vincent Schiavelli to me.
trivia about him from an online biography:
"Vince got his role as a TV exec in Man on the Moon (1999) from his few appearances with Andy Kaufman on "Taxi" 1978.
Is frequently cast in Milos Forman films."

A case of 6 degrees of separation?

Re: Re: Nathan Mccoy photo

another tidbit about Vincent Schiavelli, he played a charater in the bond film Tomorrow Never Dies by the name of Doctor Kaufman

This field is required = Jenny

I was using my husband's work ISP until we got a new one at home after the lightening strike.