Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rodney Biopic

"Producers Howard and Karen Baldwin have acquired life story rights from Rodney Dangerfield's widow and plan to develop and produce a biopic through their Baldwin Entertainment Group reports Variety.

The Baldwins were producers on "Ray" and "Sahara". This film will be based at least in part on "It's Not Easy Bein' Me," Dangerfield's 2004 autobiography. "Rodney took the indignities of everyday life and spun them into golden one-liners that endeared him to millions around the world," Rodney's widow Joan Dangerfield said. "But while he was making everyone forget their troubles by laughing at his, Rodney's own life was a heavy-hearted one".

With his signature puffy eyed look and average but extremely outspoken style comedy which made fun of everyone and everything including himself, Dangerfield endeared himself to many fans with comedy classics such as "Caddyshack," "Back to School," "Easy Money," and "Natural Born Killers" along with many TV appearances on the likes of "The Simpsons," "Home Improvement," and "In Living Color"."

Re: Rodney Biopic

What troubles did he have? He was rich, lived a long life. And his wife was young enough to be his grand-daughter.

Re: Re: Rodney Biopic

He got no respect!

Re: Re: Re: Rodney Biopic

I can't do this joke justice but I'll try and remember it right.
"A midget walks up to a fat-lady and says I'm gonna screw you!. The fat ladie said, if you do, and I find out about it you're in serious trouble!"
Let's not forget rapping Rodney. Classic.