Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: 8/30/2005

!!!!

hope so!

The Fine Line Between Faith and Stupidity

Wow, I can't believe you idiots are still here buying the same old BS. Look for another runaround prior to 8/30/05--this I promise you and I also promise that you primates will fall for it. Remember, I'm telling you this in advance.

You guys are Hilarious!

Warmest Regards,

Winston P. Sotherby III

p.s. Contrary to popular belief I am not English. I am 100% American with my ancestors coming over on the Mayflower not like most of you mutts who don't even know your fathers much less your roots.

Re: The Fine Line Between Faith and Stupidity

Winston's ancestors must have been the ship's rats since the passengers on the Mayflower were British/English and he claims he's not English.

Re: Re: The Fine Line Between Faith and Stupidity

I wonder who Winston's ancestors were. I've been to the dock in Plymouth where they left from. There's a very nice statue with all of their names listed on it. Plymouth is a very very cool English city. And a great place to go to school.

Re: The Fine Line Between Faith and Stupidity

Hey Winny, if your ancestors came over on the Mayflower, then that actually does make you english. You might have forgotten that when they landed, there were already people here. As a matter of fact if it wasn't for those pople your ancestors would not have survived their first winter and you wouldn't be here either. So I guess we have Squanto to thank for tocic pesence in our midst.