Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Nathan McCoy

Welcome.

Now spill the beans!

Re: Re: Re: Nathan McCoy

Okay. Like I said, Nathan lives down the street from us, its my kid who really is his friend more than me, my kid is twelve and into old movies and Nathan has a collection of old movies on film and a projector and he invites us over to watch them sometimes. Another friend of mine is into Andy Kaufman and pointed out to me that the name was the same. And then the other night we were over at Nathans house and I saw that hospital tag laying on the floor, his house is really a mess, and I picked it up and took it to show my friend. I'm going to put it back but the place is such a mess I don't think he would notice. Anyway my buddy is actually the one who posted the picture just to see what happened. Now I'm wondering if Nathan could actually be Andy Kaufman? That would be amazing.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Nathan McCoy

Would you be able to take/steal a friendly photo of Nathan using a cellphone camera?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nathan McCoy

I think I already have a picture I took of him and my kid. I'll look for it. Or I'll take another one next time I go over there. I just got a new camera, so it won't seem too weird that I'm taking pictures everywhere.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nathan McCoy

Please do post a photo if/when you find/take one. Thanks!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nathan McCoy

Will do.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nathan McCoy

Yes, then by all means show it to us. And thanks for posting